You are now leaving Bank of Ceylon (UK) Ltd.
Products offered by Bank of Ceylon, Sri Lanka are not authorised and regulated by the FCA/PRA. Therefore rules made under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 for the protection of customers do not apply. Protection afforded by the UK regulatory system, including the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) will not apply.
Bank of Ceylon (UK) Ltd only acts as an introducer to Bank of Ceylon, Sri Lanka.
If you want a straightforward Bank account to manage your finances try a personal Bank account with BOC UK. (Conditions Apply, Call for more information)
- Accounts available in GBP (Minimum opening balance of £ 250)
- £5 account maintenance charges where the minimum balance falls below £250 during a month
- Cheque Book available
- Regular monthly statements
- Regular payments can be made by standing orders
- Allows for inward BACS transfers and standing orders from UK accounts.
- Collection of cheques for your account.
- Overdrafts available subject to financial assessment.
- Personalised service
Accounts will be opened only after an interview with bank officials.
We will require documentary evidence to confirm your identity and residential address.
Proofs of identity (Any of the following documents)
- Current full signed EU passport (Mimimum 6 month visa for other passports)
- Current photo card Full UK driving license
- Current EU national identity card
Proofs for residential address (Any of the following documents)
- Current photo card Full UK driving licence (if not taken as of your proof of identity)
- Recent (dated within three months) utility bill (Not including mobile telephone bill)
- Recent bank/building society statement or passbook (dated within three months)
- Current Personal tax or council tax bill
- Current tenancy agreement with a commercial institution