You are now leaving Bank of Ceylon (UK) Ltd.
Products offered by Bank of Ceylon, Sri Lanka are not authorised and regulated by the FCA/PRA. Therefore rules made under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 for the protection of customers do not apply. Protection afforded by the UK regulatory system, including the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) will not apply.
Bank of Ceylon (UK) Ltd only acts as an introducer to Bank of Ceylon, Sri Lanka.
BOC E-CASH MONEY REMITTANCE SERVICE
Send your hard earned money to Sri Lanka through Bank of Ceylon (UK) LTD.
- You must not hold an account with us
- You have to Register to use this service
- Only available to INDIVIDUALS (not available to Companies, Clubs/Associations....)
- There are 3 ways you can forward funds to us for your E-Cash Remittance:
- Cash will only be accepted for amounts up to and including £700
(inclusive of any fees applicable) and can be deposited at our Offices only
- Bank-to-Bank transfer for any amount
- Cheque(s) payable to “Bank of Ceylon (UK) Ltd” for any amount
- Funds MUST originate from a UK Bank account to which you are party to
(No 3rd party payments allowed).
- FUNDS MUST NOT BE REMITTED OR CHEQUES FORWARDED TO US PRIOR TO REGISTRATION
Step 1: Simply fill out the Registration Form online and submit it through our website or visit our
Step 2: Forward to us by post (to the below address) certified copies of your valid Passport/ID and
proof of your permanent residential address (issued within the last 3 months).
Such documents must be certified by a Professional (Solicitor, GP, Accountant...) unless
originals are presented to a Bank of Ceylon (UK) Ltd Officer.
They must clearly display their professional stamp, name, date of certification and signed
accordingly. Please do not send us original Passport/ID, utilities through the post.
Once you have submitted these documents, we will carry out checks using credit reference agencies
and any other enquiries in accordance with our internal procedures.
We may in our sole discretion refuse to proceed with your Registration.
UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, WE WILL ISSUE YOU WITH AN
E-CASH REMITTER ID NUMBER
You are now ready to start sending money to Sri Lanka.
Transfer money from your bank to our collection account with HSBC:
||Bank of Ceylon (UK) Ltd
||Please include your Remitter ID number
Alternatively, you can send a cheque by post or visit our offices at:
Bank of Ceylon (UK) Ltd, E-Cash Department, 1 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4WD
Thereafter, send us an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your payment and beneficiary details (beneficiary name, account number, bank, branch).
Tariffs & Charges
- Cheque clearing charges for non-customers - £1.50 per item
|Up To £500
|£501 to £1,000
|£1,001 to £5,000
|£5,001 to £10,000
|£10,001 to £20,000
||0.1% OF THE VALUE (MAXIMUM £50)
For More Details
0203 195 5192
Click here to email
Terms & Conditions