You are now leaving Bank of Ceylon (UK) Ltd.
Products offered by Bank of Ceylon, Sri Lanka are not authorised and regulated by the FCA/PRA. Therefore rules made under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 for the protection of customers do not apply. Protection afforded by the UK regulatory system, including the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) will not apply.
Bank of Ceylon (UK) Ltd only acts as an introducer to Bank of Ceylon, Sri Lanka.
If you are planning to invest in Buy to Let property in England & Wales to earn an income by renting it out,we may be able to consider financing.
- Amount – up to £2,000,000*
- Period – Maximum 20 years
- Properties considered under Buy to Let should have not been occupied by the borrower or his/her relations
- Over 18 years of age.
- A permanent resident of the UK with a clear credit history.
- LTV 70%
* The maximum amount available is limited to 70% of the purchase price or value of the property whichever is lower. The maximum amount and the repayment period are calculated based on the rental income of the property.