You are now leaving Bank of Ceylon (UK) Ltd.
Products offered by Bank of Ceylon, Sri Lanka are not authorised and regulated by the FCA/PRA. Therefore rules made under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 for the protection of customers do not apply. Protection afforded by the UK regulatory system, including the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) will not apply.
Bank of Ceylon (UK) Ltd only acts as an introducer to Bank of Ceylon, Sri Lanka.
We provide a range of services to business clients in the UK and invite all in the Sri Lankan business community to work with us. We are keen and would be happy to be your partner in your business endeavours. We maintain current accounts for business clients and offer following services;
- Accounts available in £ Sterling, US Dollars and Euros (Minimum opening balance of £ 500 or equivalent)
- £10 account maintenance charges where the minimum balance falls below £500 during a month
- Overdrafts and Short term loans
- Import/export financing
- Facilitating trade finance transactions
- Long term financing
- Issuing guarantees : Bid Bonds, Performance Bonds, Advance Payment Bonds, Credit Purchase Guarantees. We would be happy to discuss your financial plans and provide tailor made solutions to suit your business operations.